Drunken Beholder's Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

modif war 3.1

3 participants

modif war 3.1 Empty modif war 3.1

Message  hasistahuna Mer 18 Fév - 16:41

si tu as pas vu roro :
Patch 3.1 Stances changes
We made those announcements to get a little bit of discussion going and give players some insight into the kind of changes we are looking into for the next patch. It's not a comprehensive list of patch notes and isn't even likely to match what you see on the PTR when it first goes up. It is something new we wanted to try.

I am not sure we will end up changing the way rage works with stance changes at this stage because I'm not sure we can solve the problems it causes without creating new ones. I could see a system where you always keep a minimum of rage and never lose more than a maximum of rage, but at that point the feature may be so convoluted that you have to ask why have rage change at all?

But I do want to thank those of you who engaged in the discussion exploring the pros and cons without just freaking out. (Source)

100 rage -> 50 rage; 90 rage -> 45 rage; 80 rage -> 40 rage; 70 rage -> 35 rage; 60 rage -> 30 rage; 50 rage -> 25 rage; 40 rage -> 20 rage (will always keep 20 rage upon changing stances if >= 20)
I understand that may get you what you want out of stance dancing, but it’s just not the kind of change we would be likely to do. Even if the tooltip was as simple as “divides your rage in half up to a minimum of 20,” that still requires a lot more quick calculation than just knowing “If I change stances, I will be at 10 rage.” We could probably make it work, but frankly, we’d rather just leave it as it is. We still want the foundation of the class to be changing stances to use specific abilities, but at the cost of most of your rage. I do think we can make stances more interesting though, and I've said that is something we are working on.

Heroic Leap removal
Quick positional movement of any kind is not a strength of most client – server based games. I will point out that it is typically the Charge glyph that causes most of the complaining because it adds just a little bit more distance. (Source)

Change heroic leap (I miss you!) to work like kitty leap ie. TARGETED, HOW FRIGGING HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN!
It would have been easy. We predicted that the response from the warrior community would be “Oh great, I get yet another charge with different art. Thanks Blizzard.” Kitty leap is valuable to druids because they had no other fast movement short of changing forms. Warriors already have 3 abilities to do that in different circumstances. Heroic Leap was interesting because it didn't require a target. Unfortunately, it also caused jumping through the world, cheating through walls, or getting stuck, none of which were worth whatever cool factor the talent would have brought. We might have the technology to do it in the future though. Pulling Heroic Leap doesn't mean we hate warriors or don't know what we want to do with them. It was just overly ambitious for the time. (Source)
hasistahuna
hasistahuna
formidable
formidable

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

modif war 3.1 Empty Re: modif war 3.1

Message  Roro Mer 18 Fév - 16:47

pas vu koi ? qu'ils changeaient rien sur le war Smile c'est une habitude ça Very Happy
Roro
Roro
formidable
formidable

http://roro.lesage.googlepages.com/home

Message  hasistahuna Mer 18 Fév - 16:54

bha il semblerait qu'il vont le changer le war ! (oune tout petit peu !)
hasistahuna
hasistahuna
formidable
formidable

Message  Roro Mer 18 Fév - 17:33

il parle juste de retravailler le 51 du wawa arme je pense (donc de le retirer le temps de régler les problèmes). Je n'utilise pas celui là, et j'ai jamais vu de wawa l'utiliser (surement qu'il faut faire du pvp pour cela).
Roro
Roro
formidable
formidable

Message  hasistahuna Mer 18 Fév - 17:35

j'avais lu un truc sur la rage qd on change de stance aussi (apres c'est juste une info si tu traine pas sur mmo ^^)
hasistahuna
hasistahuna
formidable
formidable

Message  Roro Mer 18 Fév - 17:37

We could probably make it work, but frankly, we’d rather just leave it as it is.

C'est la phrase clé sur la rage Very Happy

En plus je pense que ceux qui essaye de jouer en def sera contre l'évolution demander. En effet, la force de la def réside principalement dans la charge (12 secondes de CD et une bonne distance avec les bons glyphe). Si tout le monde pouvait utiliser cela sans contrepartie en perte de rage, la wawa deviendrais aussi cheaté que le palouf ! Comme les warior veulent pas se voir traiter de tarlouze, ils préfèrent pas et ainsi garder leur perso de VRAI MALE !
Roro
Roro
formidable
formidable

Message  hasistahuna Mer 18 Fév - 17:46

j'avais lu en diagonale (connais pas le nom anglais des tech war^^)

tiens pour troller
on dit :
le mana (du palouf) (j'ai pas la source en lien mais ca a été demontré je crois ca doit etre dans le fofo off de traduction)
la rage (du war)

moi je dis y a un signe sur la gonzessitude (sans faute d'ortho sur ce mot, j'en suis sure je l'ai inventé) de ces 2 classes
hasistahuna
hasistahuna
formidable
formidable

Message  Roro Mer 18 Fév - 17:49

et MA main dans TA gueule ! Twisted Evil
Roro
Roro
formidable
formidable